It’s Valentine’s Day! Though I’m sure you don’t need me to remind you. All around the world people are telling those around them how they feel, while some are being that ‘Bitter Betty’ and grumping about the obvious signs of love all over the place. I personally enjoy V-Day. Yes, you should spread love all [...]
I love statistics and useless facts. Little bits of information to get you thinking. As a blogger one of the many sources of information I have access to is my Google Analytics. It’ provides me with information on everything from the number of visits I get to my site each day to the types of [...]
In effort to connect bloggers around the web and shed some light on posts that may have been lost to the ‘archives’, Trip Base created the 7 Links Project. Basically, a blogger selects you to highlight 7 posts based on certain criteria, you compile these posts into a collective post on your blog – then share [...]
I had the amazing opportunity to spend a day with Dodo at the Patara Elephant Farm in Chiang Mai, Thailand. It was one awesome day! I was very impressed with how well they treat these elephants. Although elephants are best to be free in the wild, the dangers they face are driving them to extinction. [...]
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Amsterdam, Holland: Cafes & Asia Travel Pals
- Review of Hostel Annemarie – Amsterdam, Holland
- 6 Exploded Expectations of China
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Caanan @ No Vacation Required: Sipping mimosas in the VIP lounge… the life of a...
- Kieu ~ GQ trippin: When can we start seeing these Viator tours? Is it...
- Kieu ~ GQ trippin: I can honestly say, Japan was a highlight for me l...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter