‘Bet Brock’: Bug’s Edition

It’s the second edition of ‘Bet Brock’. Last time, I managed to eat an entire Cobra Snake. This time, I’m eating as well, but it’s not snake – it’s bugs. Jane and Caitlin have bet me to eat a Starfish, Seahorse, Grasshopper, Stinky Tofu & Scorpian. Yikes! It turned out to be a bigger challenge then I expected and thankfully I had my sidekicks, Ash, Carlea and Ben to help me along the way.

The question is: Will I do it? Will I eat these ghastly things?
Watch the video to find out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

, , , , ,

11 Responses to ‘Bet Brock’: Bug’s Edition

1. Jordan June 11, 2010 at 11:11 pm #

Great episode!

2. Teresa June 12, 2010 at 8:35 am #

OMG Brock. Can’t believe you did it. From your reactions, I would have thought you would have said scorpion was the worst hands down. Did you see what Ash did with the rest of his scorpion when you guys weren’t paying attention? Review that section of the video!

3. Heather P July 24, 2010 at 6:50 am #

Brock! Am a little late on this comment but…I am so sorry you had to eat those things!! It was pretty hard to watch. Jayne is cruel. See you in South America in the fall :) I am heading down there for a few months. Keep in touch!

4. Brock August 2, 2010 at 8:21 am #

@Heather – Yes it was certainly a mouthful but really fun. Thanks again to Jane. have a safe trip to South America. Can’t wait to see you!

5. Ryan August 14, 2010 at 8:21 am #

Just catching up on a few of your videos. This video is so friggin funny! I’m laughing my a** off over here!

6. Brock August 27, 2010 at 7:33 am #

@Ryan – Yes, that was a good one. Well, good video, not good eats.

7. Michael Hodson October 31, 2010 at 6:41 am #

Love this concept — really great stuff.

8. Brock November 2, 2010 at 5:10 am #

@Michael – Thanks Michael.

9. cailin October 15, 2011 at 4:38 pm #

It all sounds so crunchy! is everything deep fried or what?? haha blech!
    the looks on your face are priceless! haha

10. Brock May 20, 2012 at 11:34 am #

@Cailin – Yes, it was pretty much all deep fried. Which was a good thing in this scenario because it meant they were REALLY dead. I have been told my facial expressions are….unique.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. I Ate 7-Day Old Duck Embryo - July 19, 2011

[...] by the locals. Ive read stories about adventurous backpackers drinking snake wine in Vietnam or eating a cocktail of insects on the streets of Shanghai. Digesting weird things in a foreign country both adds to the experience [...]