It is the adventure I have probably looked forward to most in China and finally it has come around. Backpack with Brock is taking on the Great Wall of China. I have heard about it since I was a little kid, seen it in movies, books and online, still nothing could prepare me for the moment I would step onto the first section of the wall. See for yourself – this wall truly is ‘Great’.
The Great Wall of China
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Telling The Time in Ancient China
- Farewell Tokyo – Ni Hao Beiing!
- Konichiwa from Mt. Fuji, Japan
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Looks and sounds like such a lovely place!...
- Mal: HAHA I Love you Bro!!...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter
5 Around the world Asia Auckland Australia Backpack backpacking Beijing Blog Bus Cambodia Canada Chiang Mai China Europe Featured food Foodbyte Friday 5 Friday Five Hanoi hostel India Italy Laos Lhasa Melbourne Money New Hampshire New Zealand packing planning Rotorua Round The World RTW Russia Thailand Thank you THE FRIDAY 5 The Friday Five Tibet Tips Travel trip Vietnam