Tubing down the Nam Song in Vang Vieng was a riot but my body needed a break – not to mention a good shower. It got both of these things when I arrive in Vientiane, the capital of Laos. I was greeted by the awesome Sami and Saara, who offered me there spare room for [...]
It’s the second stop in Laos: Vang Vieng. Each year I like to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day the proper way. Surrounded by friends, enjoying eachothers company and a beer or two (or three). This year I decided to take it to a whole new level when I heard about Tubing in Vang Vieng. Essentially, you [...]
After enjoying busy bustling Hanoi, Vietnam, I fly to Luang Prabang, Loas and try it on for size. I rise early in the morning to feed the monks, take in a water fall and get a little wonky from Beer Lao.
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Amsterdam, Holland: Cafes & Asia Travel Pals
- Review of Hostel Annemarie – Amsterdam, Holland
- 6 Exploded Expectations of China
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Caanan @ No Vacation Required: Sipping mimosas in the VIP lounge… the life of a...
- Kieu ~ GQ trippin: When can we start seeing these Viator tours? Is it...
- Kieu ~ GQ trippin: I can honestly say, Japan was a highlight for me l...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter