After 10 days through Tibet, Selma, Esther and I arrive in our newest country – Nepal! I only have a short 2 and a half days here so I must move quickly. I explore the old quarter, experience some traditional music and am lucky to meet up with some friends from back home.
Archive | Nepal RSS feed for this section
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Telling The Time in Ancient China
- Farewell Tokyo – Ni Hao Beiing!
- Konichiwa from Mt. Fuji, Japan
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Looks and sounds like such a lovely place!...
- Mal: HAHA I Love you Bro!!...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter
5 Around the world Asia Auckland Australia Backpack backpacking Beijing Blog Bus Cambodia Canada Chiang Mai China Europe Featured food Foodbyte Friday 5 Friday Five Hanoi hostel India Italy Laos Lhasa Melbourne Money New Hampshire New Zealand packing planning Rotorua Round The World RTW Russia Thailand Thank you THE FRIDAY 5 The Friday Five Tibet Tips Travel trip Vietnam