Alone once again, I spend a few more days meandering around Hanoi, Vietnam. This city is probably my favourite yet. There’s a certain buzz about it that just sits well with me. In this episode, not only do I hang out with some fellow couch surfers and take some food photos in a restaurant. I [...]
After a great time on the houseboat on Halong Bay, we make our return to Hanoi where we chow down on some Pha, drink lots of coffee, walk through the markets and enjoy the girls last few days in Vietnam. But why read about it when you can watch it above.
We take a side trip from Hanoi to Halong Bay where we spend a night on a boat, sing a lot of Karaoke and get sneaky with some wine.
After a quick cheap flight, we land in Hanoi, Vietnam – the final stop on the Vietnam tour. In this episode we explore the Temple of Literature – Vietnam’s first University, hunt down the 30 cent Bai Hoi (beer) and meet a great guy named Timmy.
From Hoi An, Vietnam we began our journey to Hue, Vietnam. This trip took us through the mountainous Hai Van Pass, the Khai Dinh tomb and the Forbidden City. Watch the video for all the details.
Brock, David, Meghan and Suzie head to Nha Trang, Vietnam by sleeper train, where they relax on the beach. Brock also gets interviewed by some Russian video bloggers and they meet some pretty interesting characters on the beach.
After a very moving time in Cambodia, Brock arrives in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Here he meets his newest travel buddies: Suzie, Meghan and David. They start off Vietnam with Reunification Palace, massages and motorbikes.
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Amsterdam, Holland: Cafes & Asia Travel Pals
- Review of Hostel Annemarie – Amsterdam, Holland
- 6 Exploded Expectations of China
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Caanan @ No Vacation Required: Sipping mimosas in the VIP lounge… the life of a...
- Kieu ~ GQ trippin: When can we start seeing these Viator tours? Is it...
- Kieu ~ GQ trippin: I can honestly say, Japan was a highlight for me l...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter