Next stop on the Backpack with Brock world tour: Copenhagen, Denmark. I only get one day here so even with the rain, I take on the city. In fact, it turns out to be a pretty great day! I take a walk around and take in this truly beautiful city.
Archive | Denmark RSS feed for this section
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Amsterdam, Holland: Cafes & Asia Travel Pals
- Review of Hostel Annemarie – Amsterdam, Holland
- 6 Exploded Expectations of China
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Caanan @ No Vacation Required: Sipping mimosas in the VIP lounge… the life of a...
- Kieu ~ GQ trippin: When can we start seeing these Viator tours? Is it...
- Kieu ~ GQ trippin: I can honestly say, Japan was a highlight for me l...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter
5 Around the world Asia Auckland Australia Backpack backpacking Beijing Blog Bus Cambodia Canada Chiang Mai China Europe Featured food Foodbyte Friday 5 Friday Five Hanoi hostel India Italy Laos Lhasa Melbourne Money New Hampshire New Zealand packing planning Rotorua Round The World RTW Russia Thailand Thank you THE FRIDAY 5 The Friday Five Tibet Tips Travel trip Vietnam