Finishing off my journey through Kenya, I make my way back to London, England where I catch up with some friends, peruse around the city and check out some big ticket shows!
As my great times in Dublin came to a close, I hopped on a flight to London, England. With my rail pass, I zipped around the country, first to Nottingham to see Ash, my travel buddy from Laos, Hong Kong and China and then to Northampton to see Carlea, my travel buddy from China. I [...]
It’s been a long time coming but Brock finally meets up with his friend Phil in the little village of Knowle. They take a tour of Stratford-upon-Avon to experience the history Shakespeare, enjoy a full English fry up then chill with the Krystic fam jam! Brock also makes a stop over in Newcastle to see [...]
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Telling The Time in Ancient China
- Farewell Tokyo – Ni Hao Beiing!
- Konichiwa from Mt. Fuji, Japan
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Looks and sounds like such a lovely place!...
- Mal: HAHA I Love you Bro!!...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter