I’ve learned about Auschwitz for years, but to find myself standing on the grounds of a camp that took so many lives was nothing I could have prepared for. I’ve never felt such a cold silence. The guides did a fantastic job of tactfully sharing the story of Auschwitz and informing the visitors more about [...]
Archive | Poland RSS feed for this section
As the train takes us from Vienna, Austria to Krakow, Poland and new country and culture begins. In this episode I find myself in a deep salt mine and enjoy some incredible street performers.
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Telling The Time in Ancient China
- Farewell Tokyo – Ni Hao Beiing!
- Konichiwa from Mt. Fuji, Japan
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Looks and sounds like such a lovely place!...
- Mal: HAHA I Love you Bro!!...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter
5 Around the world Asia Auckland Australia Backpack backpacking Beijing Blog Bus Cambodia Canada Chiang Mai China Europe Featured food Foodbyte Friday 5 Friday Five Hanoi hostel India Italy Laos Lhasa Melbourne Money New Hampshire New Zealand packing planning Rotorua Round The World RTW Russia Thailand Thank you THE FRIDAY 5 The Friday Five Tibet Tips Travel trip Vietnam