After much planning, my newest travel companion Mindy joins the Backpack with Brock adventure. In this episode we check out some Gaudi architecture, eat yummy Tapas, visit a peculiar park and join the shenanigans of a bachelor party!
Before I came to Europe, I didn’t even know what the World Cup was. Canada doesn’t even make it to the competition, let alone have a chance of winning it. (Hockey is our sport). As I spent more and more time in Europe however, I quickly learned that this sport is huge! I was in [...]
Since my meeting Fran, Blanca, Esther and Macarena in Halong Bay, Vietnam – I have been looking forward to my visit to Madrid, Spain. As expected, seeing them again and experiencing their city was phenomenal. Fran takes me to drink cerveza and eat cured ham, I make a day trip to medieval Toledo and I [...]
It’s truly a once in a lifetime experience. Coming from a country that doesn’t even make it into the World Cup, the chance I would be in the country that wins is pretty slim. But, on this crazy adventure all things are possible and I was fortunate enough to experience Spain winning their first ever [...]
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Amsterdam, Holland: Cafes & Asia Travel Pals
- Review of Hostel Annemarie – Amsterdam, Holland
- 6 Exploded Expectations of China
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Caanan @ No Vacation Required: Sipping mimosas in the VIP lounge… the life of a...
- Kieu ~ GQ trippin: When can we start seeing these Viator tours? Is it...
- Kieu ~ GQ trippin: I can honestly say, Japan was a highlight for me l...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter