Having enjoyed time sliding down a rock waterfall in Paraty Brazil, my last stop in Brazil was Iquazu Falls, at the border of Argentina. The bus ride, via Sao Paolo was LOOOONG but it was made much easier by my travel buddies: Katie, Leila & Julia. The three British gals who I had met in [...]
After a fantastic time in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil I headed about 4 hours south to a lovely little place called Paraty. Complete with beaches, nature and even an old quarter with cobblestone streets, Paraty is a wonderful place to visit. The best and my personal favourite part about Paraty is the rock waterfall you can slide [...]
In Part II of Rio do Janeiro, Brazil, Brock cooks up a storm with his new travelling buddies Katie, Julia and Leila, chills on the Copacabana beach, then dances up a storm at the Samba School, one of the many great things to do when in the coastal city. The night’s festivities, full of dancing, [...]
My week in London, England was the relaxing break I needed after spending nearly a month in Kenya. Now, with 31 countries and over 9 months of backpacking under my belt, it was time to venture to the final continent of my RTW journey: South America. My first stop would be the continents largest country, [...]
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Telling The Time in Ancient China
- Farewell Tokyo – Ni Hao Beiing!
- Konichiwa from Mt. Fuji, Japan
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Looks and sounds like such a lovely place!...
- Mal: HAHA I Love you Bro!!...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter