It’s not very often you get to plan your next destination simply by searching for the cheapest flight. But in the case of my Eurail adventure, that’s how I kicked things off. From my journey through England and Wales up to Edinburgh, Scotland I had to make my way back over to mainland [...]
The first day of the New Hampshire road trip with my mom went so well that we woke up with pretty high expectations for Day Two! We chowed down on our delicious breakfast at the Highland Center before hopping in the car to drive over to our first stop of the day. You [...]
When our Moscow adventures came to an end, Darren and I, plus our two new friends Vera and Daniel, found ourselves at one of the city’s many stations hopping on an overnight train to St. Petersburg. Arriving the next morning, we checked ourselves in at Red House Hostel – a snazzy little spot [...]
Earlier this year, you may recall I took off on a four day road trip with my Mom to the beautiful state of New Hampshire, USA. (Check out the announcement video here) We had an absolute blast, but before I could share our adventures with you, my photos and videos went M.I.A. Insert sad [...]
Our ‘night on the town’ in Moscow knocked me out. Getting home from the club at 7am, paired with 14 time zones worth of jet lag makes for one VERY tired Brock. As a result, my second day in Russia’s capital was spent in a deep, deep sleep. Once I was rested up [...]
I landed in Moscow, Russia at 7am on a Saturday morning. It took 3 days, 3 planes and 14 time zones but I had finally made it! My new Russian friend Igor helped me make my way into the city where I was greeted by Darren and his very own Russian friend Evgeniy. [...]
If you didn’t catch it, I recently announced that with the Viator Dream Travel Job wrapped, I am now in Russia! Go ahead and give it a watch so we’re on the same page. You might be wondering how I ended up here though. As if running around North America for 2 and a half [...]
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Telling The Time in Ancient China
- Farewell Tokyo – Ni Hao Beiing!
- Konichiwa from Mt. Fuji, Japan
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Looks and sounds like such a lovely place!...
- Mal: HAHA I Love you Bro!!...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter