This week on the Friday Five, we’ve got more tips on traveling etiquette. As you are traveling the world you are often encountering many cultures and people along the way. These tips should help you not become disliked by those around you. Simple things that can take you far.
There are few backpacking nightmares that parallel that of losing you bank and credit cards, and having absolutely no access to money, let alone a few coins in your pocket. To prevent this from happening to you, this week on the Friday Five, I am giving you a 5 ways to ensure you always have [...]
When you’re out on the road, it is easy to get caught up in everything and forget to check in with those still at home. To help prevent this from happening, here are five helpful ways to keep in touch with your friends and family back home.
It’s one of the most common accommodations for backpackers: the hostel dorm room. It can save you a lot of money but has the potential to drive you mad. This week on The Friday Five, I’ve got 5 tips to help you survive the dorm room experience and prevent creating enemies in your room. Leave [...]
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Telling The Time in Ancient China
- Farewell Tokyo – Ni Hao Beiing!
- Konichiwa from Mt. Fuji, Japan
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Looks and sounds like such a lovely place!...
- Mal: HAHA I Love you Bro!!...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter