Backpack with Brock has been to a number of different countries at this point and has learned to say hello and thank you, among other things, in a variety of different languages. This week he shares 5 of those ways with you. Do you have a unique way of saying hello and thank you? Share [...]
Missed something on Backpack With Brock? Want a quick ‘catch up’? Well, here is the Australia Round Up to bring you up to speed! I experience The Great Ocean Road, Kangaroo Mince and best of all – Australia Day
I had to return the Hippie Camper before flying back to Sydney. Only problem was…I had never driven manual by myself before. All turned out fine but I was a little shooken up.
This Food Byte comes to you from Australia. In Australia, it’s important that you try Vegemite and Tim Tams. I gave both a try. Time to chow down.
During a quick stopover to Melbourne, Australia from Sydney, Joel suggested we take a little road trip down the Great Ocean Road. It was absolutely stunning. Apologies for the ‘wind.’ Check out Hippie Camper for both Australia and New Zealand road trips at: www.hippiecamper.com
It is officially time for Brock to say so long to New Zealand and take on Australia! Ready…set…GO! Keep an eye out for a feature on the beauty of New Zealand.
It’s my last days in New Zealand, so its time to catch up to speed. If you would like to check out the Auckland Explorer Bus you can do so at: http://www.explorerbus.co.nz/ Or the Skytower in Auckland at: www.skytower.co.nz
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Amsterdam, Holland: Cafes & Asia Travel Pals
- Review of Hostel Annemarie – Amsterdam, Holland
- 6 Exploded Expectations of China
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Caanan @ No Vacation Required: Sipping mimosas in the VIP lounge… the life of a...
- Kieu ~ GQ trippin: When can we start seeing these Viator tours? Is it...
- Kieu ~ GQ trippin: I can honestly say, Japan was a highlight for me l...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter