Once you’ve seen the Terracotta Warriors & The Great Wall of China, you wonder if Beijing, China has anything else to offer. But, alas, it does. In this video I wrap up my visit to China by checking out the Forbidden City, historic Tiananmen Square, eat some peking duck and say farewell to Ash: my [...]
It is the adventure I have probably looked forward to most in China and finally it has come around. Backpack with Brock is taking on the Great Wall of China. I have heard about it since I was a little kid, seen it in movies, books and online, still nothing could prepare me for the [...]
It’s the second edition of ‘Bet Brock’. Last time, I managed to eat an entire Cobra Snake. This time, I’m eating as well, but it’s not snake – it’s bugs. Jane and Caitlin have bet me to eat a Starfish, Seahorse, Grasshopper, Stinky Tofu & Scorpian. Yikes! It turned out to be a bigger challenge [...]
Asia continues to amaze me and surprise me at every corner. One of these ways is in the supermarkets. You really never know what you might find. In this Friday Five I am showing you 5 things I have happened upon while shopping. There may have been some stranger ones I have found, but these [...]
Beijing, China. It’s seen a lot of controversy in it’s time but I finally arrived making it my third stop in China. It was clear from the start there would be a lot to do and see in this city. In this episode I put my best foot forward and visit the Summer Palace where [...]
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Telling The Time in Ancient China
- Farewell Tokyo – Ni Hao Beiing!
- Konichiwa from Mt. Fuji, Japan
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Looks and sounds like such a lovely place!...
- Mal: HAHA I Love you Bro!!...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter