No doubt about it, Europe is expensive. But, if you do things in a certain way you’ll save a boat load of money. Therefore, this week on the Friday Five, I’m bringing you 5 tips to do just that. How did you save money in Europe? Leave your tips in the comments below!
It’s a very important part of planning your trip – creating a budget. Though not everyone does it, I think it’s very helpful in staying on track and helping you travel longer and with ease. Use these 5 categories to put your budget together and get an idea of what you can afford each day [...]
This week on the Friday 5, I’m giving you a list of five ways to save money while backpacking or traveling in South East Asia. There’s certainly a million more, but this is a start.
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Amsterdam, Holland: Cafes & Asia Travel Pals
- Review of Hostel Annemarie – Amsterdam, Holland
- 6 Exploded Expectations of China
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Caanan @ No Vacation Required: Sipping mimosas in the VIP lounge… the life of a...
- Kieu ~ GQ trippin: When can we start seeing these Viator tours? Is it...
- Kieu ~ GQ trippin: I can honestly say, Japan was a highlight for me l...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter