Spending nearly two months in India, it’s our very last stop – The Taj Mahal. One of the most recognizable buildings in the world, the Taj is miraculous. Join us as we travel many hours to marvel in it’s beauty.
No matter how or where you are traveling, you will probably spend some time waiting for your train or your connection in an airport. For some people, this can be boring and annoying. But for others, like myself, this is a fantastic opportunity to either catch up on some things or get creative with the [...]
Riding the bus in India is an experience like no other. It’s crowded, it’s hot and it’s loud. This video is a collection of some our Indian bus riding experiences. Could you handle it?
It’s part three of the India Diaries and in this episode we are taking a vacation from our little Indian town. Our first weekend trip is to the most southern tip of India, then we head to India’s communist state – Kovalam. Along the way we meet an adorable kid on the bus, ‘chill’ on [...]
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Telling The Time in Ancient China
- Farewell Tokyo – Ni Hao Beiing!
- Konichiwa from Mt. Fuji, Japan
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Looks and sounds like such a lovely place!...
- Mal: HAHA I Love you Bro!!...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter