In South America, there is such delicious fruit and during my stop in Colombia I decided to feature some of them in my Foodbyte. Allow me to show you one of the biggest Avocados I have ever seen and a fruit that looks like alien brains on the inside. Enjoy!
Bonjour! When you go to France, there are a lot of great foods to try but one thing you can’t leave without enjoying is the croissant! In this edition of the Backpack with Brock Foodbyte, I do just that!
In this edition of the Backpack with Brock Foodbyte we’re in Germany! Time to make your mouth water!
Alright, it officially gets cheesy. A video about food…in Hungary! In any case, the food (and wine) is pretty darn in Hungary! Check out this dish for yourself when you visit. Yum!
Alone once again, I spend a few more days meandering around Hanoi, Vietnam. This city is probably my favourite yet. There’s a certain buzz about it that just sits well with me. In this episode, not only do I hang out with some fellow couch surfers and take some food photos in a restaurant. I [...]
If there is anything you should try while in Vietnam it is Vietnamese slow drip coffee and Pha for breakfast. Give this video a watch and let your mouth start to water.
Back in Canada my favourite Thai dish is Pad Thai. So, it seemed only appropriate that it should be choice dish
Brock is hungry this week on the Friday Five! Being away from home for an extended period of time, you start to get cravings for the foods you’re used to enjoying all the time. When you can’t find them abroad or they cost a fortune, you just have to deal with it. What foods would [...]
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Telling The Time in Ancient China
- Farewell Tokyo – Ni Hao Beiing!
- Konichiwa from Mt. Fuji, Japan
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Looks and sounds like such a lovely place!...
- Mal: HAHA I Love you Bro!!...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter