In South America, there is such delicious fruit and during my stop in Colombia I decided to feature some of them in my Foodbyte. Allow me to show you one of the biggest Avocados I have ever seen and a fruit that looks like alien brains on the inside. Enjoy!
During my visit to Lima, Peru I had the chance to try some Peruvian specialities. My friend’s Alejandro & Heather took me out for an interesting meal to try cow’s heart and stomach. Though I can’t say they were my favourite foods in Peru, certainly give them a try when you are visiting the country!
Some may think of it only as a drink and not as a meal. These people have never actually had a Guinness. Yep, the Irish Foodbyte is all about the fabulous Irish beer – Guinness.
In this edition of ‘Bet Brock’ I take on Haggis! While in Scotland, my Mother wanted me to give it a try and, never wanting to back down on a good challenge I walked into a pub, and ordered a good Scottish fry up – Haggis included! THANKS MOM!
Bonjour! When you go to France, there are a lot of great foods to try but one thing you can’t leave without enjoying is the croissant! In this edition of the Backpack with Brock Foodbyte, I do just that!
In this edition of the Backpack with Brock Foodbyte we’re in Germany! Time to make your mouth water!
Yep. More delicious food coming your way! This time, from Poland. I chow down on some cabbage roles, perogies and…a special Jewish dish. Yum!
In this edition of the Backpack with Brock Foodbyte, we are in Austria, where I take on Wiener Schnitzel. And wash it down with some beer/lemonade goodness.
Alright, it officially gets cheesy. A video about food…in Hungary! In any case, the food (and wine) is pretty darn in Hungary! Check out this dish for yourself when you visit. Yum!
For a few years I have eaten them back home in Toronto, but never knew that Doner Kebabs were from Turkey. Arriving on the train, the very first shop made my jaw drop. I was in heaven. They are cheap and tasty. Don’t leave Turkey without trying a Doner Kebab!
Here it is again, the Backpack with Brock Foodbyte. This time we are coming to you from India. There are many delicious foods in India and I am a fan of most of them. Unfortunately however, we didn’t get to eat most of the foods during our visit to the motherland. Very unfortunate. We did [...]
Coming to you from Kathmandu, Nepal is the newest foodbyte. Filmed in the spur of the moment over a random dinner with two Nepalese guys I bring you a taste of Nepal.
I’ve been eating a lot of different food around the world, and on my 8th country, China, I discover that Peking Duck is the dish to try. Duck isn’t really my thing but I give it a shot anyways to bring you this edition of the Backpack with Brock Foodbyte. It is also recommended to [...]
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Telling The Time in Ancient China
- Farewell Tokyo – Ni Hao Beiing!
- Konichiwa from Mt. Fuji, Japan
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Looks and sounds like such a lovely place!...
- Mal: HAHA I Love you Bro!!...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter