Tubing down the Nam Song in Vang Vieng was a riot but my body needed a break – not to mention a good shower. It got both of these things when I arrive in Vientiane, the capital of Laos. I was greeted by the awesome Sami and Saara, who offered me there spare room for [...]
It’s the second stop in Laos: Vang Vieng. Each year I like to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day the proper way. Surrounded by friends, enjoying eachothers company and a beer or two (or three). This year I decided to take it to a whole new level when I heard about Tubing in Vang Vieng. Essentially, you [...]
Been to SEAsia? If so then you know ‘Same Same.’ Give this one a watch to put a smile on your face as this fantastic guy uses this golden term again and again. We had such a great chat.
In the west we think we need SUV’s and minivans to get around, but in Asia, motorbikes suffice. This week on the Friday Five, I’m bringing you 5 precarious bike scenarios I have witnessed.
Backpack with Brock has been to a number of different countries at this point and has learned to say hello and thank you, among other things, in a variety of different languages. This week he shares 5 of those ways with you. Do you have a unique way of saying hello and thank you? Share [...]
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Telling The Time in Ancient China
- Farewell Tokyo – Ni Hao Beiing!
- Konichiwa from Mt. Fuji, Japan
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Looks and sounds like such a lovely place!...
- Mal: HAHA I Love you Bro!!...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter