Missed something on Backpack With Brock? Want a quick ‘catch up’? Well, here is the Australia Round Up to bring you up to speed! I experience The Great Ocean Road, Kangaroo Mince and best of all – Australia Day
I had to return the Hippie Camper before flying back to Sydney. Only problem was…I had never driven manual by myself before. All turned out fine but I was a little shooken up.
This Food Byte comes to you from Australia. In Australia, it’s important that you try Vegemite and Tim Tams. I gave both a try. Time to chow down.
During a quick stopover to Melbourne, Australia from Sydney, Joel suggested we take a little road trip down the Great Ocean Road. It was absolutely stunning. Apologies for the ‘wind.’ Check out Hippie Camper for both Australia and New Zealand road trips at: www.hippiecamper.com
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Telling The Time in Ancient China
- Farewell Tokyo – Ni Hao Beiing!
- Konichiwa from Mt. Fuji, Japan
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Looks and sounds like such a lovely place!...
- Mal: HAHA I Love you Bro!!...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter