It’s a very unfortunate thing getting robbed. And while it can happen at home, it’s a bit more inconvenient when you’re traveling. This week, I’m giving you 5 tips to prevent yourself from being a victim and ways to lose as little as possible if happens to you! Leave your own tips in the comments [...]
No doubt about it, Europe is expensive. But, if you do things in a certain way you’ll save a boat load of money. Therefore, this week on the Friday Five, I’m bringing you 5 tips to do just that. How did you save money in Europe? Leave your tips in the comments below!
It’s a very important part of planning your trip – creating a budget. Though not everyone does it, I think it’s very helpful in staying on track and helping you travel longer and with ease. Use these 5 categories to put your budget together and get an idea of what you can afford each day [...]
There are few backpacking nightmares that parallel that of losing you bank and credit cards, and having absolutely no access to money, let alone a few coins in your pocket. To prevent this from happening to you, this week on the Friday Five, I am giving you a 5 ways to ensure you always have [...]
This week on the Friday 5, I’m giving you a list of five ways to save money while backpacking or traveling in South East Asia. There’s certainly a million more, but this is a start.
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Telling The Time in Ancient China
- Farewell Tokyo – Ni Hao Beiing!
- Konichiwa from Mt. Fuji, Japan
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Looks and sounds like such a lovely place!...
- Mal: HAHA I Love you Bro!!...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter