I sure spent a long time researching what to bring around the world and while I did pretty well, bringing only the essentials – there are a few select items I could have left at home. What have you brought traveling…that you should have forgot on the kitchen table instead? A special thanks to Julia [...]
It’s official. I have been backpacking for 7 months now. I feels like yesterday the Friday Five was celebrating 6 months – where does the time go? This week on the Friday Five, it’s the 5 things I am looking forward to most about going home. There’s a lot of things that day by day, [...]
There are a lot of great things that come with backpacking, but like anything, there are those things that really start to get to you. This Friday, I’m bringing you a list of 5 things that are really grating on my nerves – as suggested by a viewer named Brent.
You guessed it. It’s the Friday Five! When you’re backpacking for a long time, you tend to really like and dislike some things in your backpack. In this edition of the Friday Five, I’d like to share with you 5 of my favourite things in my backpack and why I think they are so great. [...]
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Telling The Time in Ancient China
- Farewell Tokyo – Ni Hao Beiing!
- Konichiwa from Mt. Fuji, Japan
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Looks and sounds like such a lovely place!...
- Mal: HAHA I Love you Bro!!...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter