When you putting together your itinerary, it is easy to try to cram in as many sites in as many places as possible. As great as this is, it’s important not to over do it either and leave some time for a break. Whether it’s relaxing on a beach or eating food you’d find at [...]
Been to SEAsia? If so then you know ‘Same Same.’ Give this one a watch to put a smile on your face as this fantastic guy uses this golden term again and again. We had such a great chat.
IIt’s coming to you a bit later in the day due to some internet issues, but nevertheless, The Friday Five is here. This week’s edition is a bit longer than usual but if you’re someone who wants to travel yet has some sort of reservation….then I’d give this a watch. You can make travel a [...]
The very first post from abroad.
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Telling The Time in Ancient China
- Farewell Tokyo – Ni Hao Beiing!
- Konichiwa from Mt. Fuji, Japan
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Looks and sounds like such a lovely place!...
- Mal: HAHA I Love you Bro!!...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter