In part II of Siem Reap, Cambodia, I visit the temples of Bayon and Ta Keo. Bayon specifically is one of the most amazing things I have seen in my life and my reaction proves that feeling.
After a 30-hour journey from the beaches of southern Thailand, I arrive in Siem Reap, Cambodia – home of the Angkor temples. In this video, join me to travel across the Cambodia Border from Thailand to Camboida (Bangkok to Siem Reap) and then explore Angkor City, the largest of them all being – Angkor Wat! [...]
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Slovenia: Travelers Know Where It’s At
- The Most Romantic Spots I’ve Travelled To
- Spotlight: Eventi Hotel by Kimpton – New York City, USA
- The Great Newfoundland Road Trip Day Four: Cod Jigging & Kissing
- The Top Six Canadian Ski Destinations
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
My Camera Of Choice
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter