In part II of Siem Reap, Cambodia, I visit the temples of Bayon and Ta Keo. Bayon specifically is one of the most amazing things I have seen in my life and my reaction proves that feeling.
After a 30-hour journey from the beaches of southern Thailand, I arrive in Siem Reap, Cambodia – home of the Angkor temples. In this video, join me to travel across the Cambodia Border from Thailand to Camboida (Bangkok to Siem Reap) and then explore Angkor City, the largest of them all being – Angkor Wat! [...]
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Easter Days Out With The Family in the UK
- Snapshot: Jumping for Joy in Tunisia
- For the Love of Snow: My Favourite Winter Activities
- The Great British Road Trip: 5 top destinations to visit
- Slovenia: Travelers Know Where It’s At
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
My Camera Of Choice
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter