In part II of Siem Reap, Cambodia, I visit the temples of Bayon and Ta Keo. Bayon specifically is one of the most amazing things I have seen in my life and my reaction proves that feeling.
After a 30-hour journey from the beaches of southern Thailand, I arrive in Siem Reap, Cambodia – home of the Angkor temples. In this video, join me to travel across the Cambodia Border from Thailand to Camboida (Bangkok to Siem Reap) and then explore Angkor City, the largest of them all being – Angkor Wat! [...]
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Guest Post – A True Winter Vacation: Where to Find the Snow
- My NYC Getaway with TripleSpot and How YOU Can Win $2000 for Your Own Adventure
- Spotlight: Clink78 Hostel – London, UK
- Guest Post: The Best of the Big Apple on a Budget
- A Weekend Getaway in New York City with the App: TripleSpot
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter