Even if your trip is the most important thing in your life right now, there may be some people close to you who feel quite different. Whether they are worried about your safety or do not agree it is the right time in your, here are 5 tips for helping you through this struggle. Remember, [...]
No matter how or where you are traveling, you will probably spend some time waiting for your train or your connection in an airport. For some people, this can be boring and annoying. But for others, like myself, this is a fantastic opportunity to either catch up on some things or get creative with the [...]
Sometimes it fun. Sometimes it difficult. Some would rather fly solo. Others wouldn’t have it any other way. This week on the Friday Five it’s all about traveling with a buddy. Whether it’s your friend, lover, or simply another traveler, these 5 tips might help things run as smooth as possible. Leave your own tips [...]
You’re out there! Exploring the world! But once you get home, how do you remember it all? You’ll hopefully want to look back on your adventures, so this week on the Friday Five I’m giving you 5 ways to do just that. Whether it’s taking photos, writing in a journal or sending postcards, you’ll be [...]
I figured it was high time I learned a little bit more about all off you out there who tune into Backpack with Brock. Therefore, this week’s Friday Five is a list of 5 questions for YOU! You can leave your answers in the comments below or send them as a private message if you [...]
Brock is hungry this week on the Friday Five! Being away from home for an extended period of time, you start to get cravings for the foods you’re used to enjoying all the time. When you can’t find them abroad or they cost a fortune, you just have to deal with it. What foods would [...]
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Telling The Time in Ancient China
- Farewell Tokyo – Ni Hao Beiing!
- Konichiwa from Mt. Fuji, Japan
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Looks and sounds like such a lovely place!...
- Mal: HAHA I Love you Bro!!...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter