This week on the Friday Five, we’re talking about flying! It’s five random tips to thinking about before and after you are up in the air. Whether it’s a long flight across an ocean, or a quick cheap flight to a nearby city – hopefully these tips will come in handy! If you would like [...]
Even if your trip is the most important thing in your life right now, there may be some people close to you who feel quite different. Whether they are worried about your safety or do not agree it is the right time in your, here are 5 tips for helping you through this struggle. Remember, [...]
It’s the 4th city on the Backpack with Brock – Mom – Aunt tour! In this video, we visit Hero’s Square, a grand market, learn about a historical flag and Momma experiences a bit of travellers fatigue. Good thing here son knows how to find her funny bone!
It’s a very important part of planning your trip – creating a budget. Though not everyone does it, I think it’s very helpful in staying on track and helping you travel longer and with ease. Use these 5 categories to put your budget together and get an idea of what you can afford each day [...]
You’re out there! Exploring the world! But once you get home, how do you remember it all? You’ll hopefully want to look back on your adventures, so this week on the Friday Five I’m giving you 5 ways to do just that. Whether it’s taking photos, writing in a journal or sending postcards, you’ll be [...]
I am heading to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia after Thailand. Hit me with your thoughts, ideas, warnings and recommendations.
It’s a new segment to Backpack with Brock. The Tuesday Tip will bring you a weekly tip on how to backpack and travel like a pro. This week’s tip: Take a Break. Leave your thoughts in the comments below!
At long last, I have finally arrived in Thailand. My very first time in Asia. This post has some very interesting content. Brace yourself. Things aren’t just rainbows and sunshine any more.
- A Ginormous Announcement: The Viator Dream Travel Job
- Zorb Globe Riding in Rotorua, New Zealand
- Snapshot: Florence, Italy – My First Italian City
- ‘Bet Brock’ – Eat a Cobra
- Want to Place a Bet?
- Amsterdam, Holland: Cafes & Asia Travel Pals
- Review of Hostel Annemarie – Amsterdam, Holland
- 6 Exploded Expectations of China
- Farewell Beijing – It’s Been…Great!!
- Guest Post: When Getting Best Value from your Travel Fund Isn’t the Cheapest Option
- Caanan @ No Vacation Required: Sipping mimosas in the VIP lounge… the life of a...
- Kieu ~ GQ trippin: When can we start seeing these Viator tours? Is it...
- Kieu ~ GQ trippin: I can honestly say, Japan was a highlight for me l...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: Wo ai Zhongguo! Have the best time!!!!!!...
- Andi of My Beautiful Adventures: I'm so delighted that you've fallen in love with...
Brock’s Choice For Hostel Booking
Follow @backpackerbrock on Twitter